"I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being. "– Rumi
The issues I can help you resolve
“ I feel stuck” is the #1 reason people reach out to me. Stuckness has many forms:
- Are your insecurities holding you back?
- Do you want to stop being so hard on yourself and others?
- Are you always antsy and on edge, feeling you have to do to receive love?
- Do you want to be emotionally okay when your parents die?
- Do you want a relationship but won’t let anyone close? Are there walls around your heart?
- Are your emotions are getting the better of you? Do you want to regain control of yourself and your life?
- Do you feel like you are turning into your mother? Father? Both at times?
- Is your inability to let go of things eating away at you? Do you want to stop stewing in blame and resentment?
- Are you looking for peace of mind from constant worry, fear, nervousness, guilt, shame, self-doubt, second-guessing, or self-criticism?
- Are you unable to stop your irrational and/or exaggerated reactions once triggered?
- Do you know you’re good and a loving person but inside feel unlovable, unworthy, and not good enough?
- Do you attract unhealthy relationships and impossible situations?
- Are you imprisoned by habitual, repetitive behaviours?
- Are you eternally busy and emotionally unavailable?
- Despite evidence to the contrary, do you feel unattractive as a potential mate?
- Are you blocked creatively?
- Do you fear commitment? Intimacy? Love? Getting hurt?
- Do you fear rejection and abandonment?
- Are your unrealistic expectations constantly making you disappointed and miserable?
- Do you have a lot of pent up stress, anger, resentment, sorrow, grief, shame, or guilt?
- Do you get stuck in the paralysis of over-analysis or constant worry?
- Do you feel powerless in the pit of your stomach, constantly second-guessing and doubting yourself?
- Do you want to solve your emotional, communication, and sexual barriers and improve your relationship with your partner?
- Do you want to be free of your fears?
- Do people say you’re angry all the time? Do you want to fix this?
- Do you want to stop being emotionally needy and desperate?
- Do you want to stop feeling victimized and defensive?
- Do you feel inferior to other people?
- Do you want to get over the effects of being bullied as a kid?
- Does your anger scare others? Do you want to get to the root of it and return it to a healthy emotion?
- Do you want to stop internalizing everything?
- Do you want to grow up emotionally and be an adult?
- Are you are in recovery from addiction? Do you have a handle on things but your feelings are still there at the core?
- Is self-sabotage your constant companion?
- Do you fear failure? Success? Both?
- Do you want an adult relationship with your parents?
- Do you lose your temper too quickly and too often?
- Do you feel you’re being run by your parents’ core beliefs?
- Is your perfectionism making it impossible to be satisfied with anyone or anything?
- Are you caught in the web of procrastination?
- Have you lost your motivation? Your mojo?
- Do you suffer from indecisiveness? Too afraid to make the wrong decision?
- Do you feel like an imposter and fear being exposed as a fraud?
- Do you need to be in control to feel secure?
- Do you feel shut down emotionally? Sexually? Spiritually?
- Secretly inside, do you live in fear, not really trusting anyone?
- Do you take everything personally and see rejection everywhere?
- Do you create drama to add intensity and spice to your life?
- Do you suffer from phobias? Irrational fears?
- Do you chronically rescue people? Or do you please and please, inevitably feeling resentful and overwhelmed?
- Do you feel like a victim? Do you frequently feel self-pity?
- Do you get caught in the undertow of sadness or loneliness?
- Do you worry that other people will see the insecurities you’re so desperately trying to hide?
- Are you existing only from the neck up, disconnected from your emotions and your body? Or are you feeling emotionally out of control and over-reactive?
- Are you constantly needing to numb out, distract from, and escape the pain of your life?
- Does your fear of confrontation or rejection prevent you from speaking clearly, stating boundaries, getting your needs met, or standing up for yourself?
- Do you undervalue yourself and overvalue others?
- Do guilt and shame rule your life?
- Insert your issue here ________________________________________
If you resonate with any of these issues, there’s hope. I view all of these issues as symptoms of underlying counter-productive core belief systems that can be transformed with Core Belief Engineering. Everyone has issues. I can help you resolve yours.
“Just as the body is designed to heal, I believe that the mind is also designed to heal. When given the right approach in a conducive, loving, safe, non-judgmental environment, the mind will welcome the opportunity to do so.”
My Commitment to You
“I’m not going to tell you to get over it. I’m going to help you get through it.”
If you decide to work with me with Core Belief Engineering, I will be your fearless guide. I will bring everything I have to the table to meet you where you are and help you get to where you want to go. I am committed and dedicated to your success. I will see the best in you when you can’t see it yourself. I will accept you and support you and encourage you. I will help you see what you cannot see, and I will hear what you cannot say. You will have my honest, direct, non-nonsense, loving support every step of the way.
My emotional capacity is huge. I am comfortable with the full range and depth of emotions. I will hold a powerful, sacred space of healing for you to face what you need to face, to go as deep as you need to go to get to the core of your issues and out the other side, resolved and transformed. If necessary, I will meet you in the depths of any unresolved pain and provide a bridge, a light of hope, and a supportive, loving, experienced, comforting hand to hold as you move through your journey and — without fail – meet yourself, anew.
“CBE gives us a tool to navigate the jungles and forests and mazes of one’s subjective reality.”
Elly Roselle, Creator and Founder of Core Belief Engineering